I am a huge fan of crock pots as I can let dinner simmer all day so when I come in from feeding the horses everything is done.
I have a couple staple recipes and this is one of them. It’s hardy, feeds about 6 and requires little cooking which is my favorite part:) I use this on my long coaching days!
- 1 lb of hamburger meat, I rinse it with cold water after cooking it
- 3 11 oz cans of Rotel along with 1 8 oz can of tomato paste
- 2 cans of northern beans or black beans
- Half packet of taco mix (more if you like it spicey)
- 8 oz of chicken broth
- 2 8 oz cans of corn drained
Stick in crock pot in the morning on low. Serve with sour cream, cheddar cheese, onions or avocados. This is the bomb during rainy Fall evenings or freezing winter nights here in the North Georgia mountains.
Would you like to help people receive transformation through your unique story and Christian coaching? Learn how with my START NOW package and let me help you get plugged into the actions to becoming a profitable Christian coach!