Do you have a desire to see people set free? Do you hold back doing the work like blogging, speaking or mentoring because you feel overwhelmed yourself?
YOU’RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE! Get your coffee!!! You, me! Coaching corner!
First, all influencers deal with fear. First, it’s the fear of what people will think if I get out there in a bigger way. Then it’s the fear of what if I don’t do a great job coaching or speaking! The fear of how do I run my business? Here’s the thing!
It’s normal to second guess yourself when you are entering into unknown territory! But when you have decided you’re tired of the enemy holding you back and you want to be used by God, you have prioritize what it takes to give you courage! When you are in a fight, in order to win, you have to become strategic about WINNING once and for all. If you are a Christian, you have an extra arsenal at your disposal. Your identity in Christ!
Even though your salvation is instant, the process to become an overcomer requires TRAINING. Here’s a little cheat sheet I made up for when you’re dealing with fear and need some practical steps on how to overcome it. Ask me how I developed this:)
Be as militant about solving fear and transforming other people for the kingdom because the enemy is really committed about squelching your testimony!
It’s not hormones, overwhelm, lack of vitamins! Quit trying to figure it out… You’re NOT BROKEN! You’re under spiritual warfare! It’s SOLVABLE if you do the work! Get ready to turn this test into a testimony!
1. Get up at 5 am with coffee and start reading the word to activate faith. Not a morning person? Quit speaking that over yourself. You’re a morning person now. Ask God for more courage, declare your identity in Christ over yourself. Speak specific scriptures, minimally three a day.
2. At lunch, take your sneakers and gym clothes to work. Quit yakking on the phone with friends about who did you wrong. Put on your praise music and walk fast or run for 1 hour and listen to your favorite worship music. Worship is WARFARE that confuses the enemy. Praise breaks demonic strongholds in your life.
3. Eat a protein every 2 1/2 hours to keep blood sugar stable. Fatigue creates double-mindedness and anxiety. I keep food and water in my car and eat every three hours.
4. Call a friend to agree with you in prayer that you will be an overcomer in this area and Christ will have a testimony that glorifies himself. Expect it. Tell people it’s coming. Use social media as a weapon of praise for Christ not griping about politics.
5. Do not talk about your anxiety or fear with anyone else after committing it to prayer and with a friend. Rehearsing what may happen does nothing but saturate your body with anxiousness. When someone asks you how you’re doing, tell them you’re expecting a breakthrough.
6. When realizing you are visualizing a bad outcome, just redirect thoughts an out-loud quote a scripture that will give you courage. (Jesus didn’t think answers to the devil, he spoke the word out-loud. It’s a sword, use it.)
7. Avoid negative, critical people, any TV programs or movies that are fear based or reflect people becoming victimized. You can’t be a victim and a victor at the same time. Pray and ask God for a solution to this challenge.
8. When you get ANY idea’s, act on them immediately. Evaluate outcome and lean in the direction of anything that took you one step closer to victory.
9. Think of two or three friends that you respect in this area that have been over-comers. Ask them for their best tips. Quit trying to hide and save your pride. Let it die so you can get resurrection. Even if you tried it already, do it again with faith.
10. During the day, pause internally and just acknowledge the presence of Christ. He is with you, he never leaves you or will abandon you. Just inwardly drawing near will give you more peace.
11. Get out in sunshine for 1 hour a day. Vitamin D elevates your mood. Listen to the birds, take your dog for a walk. Pet your cat. Animals are God’s gift.
12. Get a good night sleep and try to resist sugar. Run to God and try not to medicate with food or alcohol. It only gives temporary relief rather than God’s peace which will point to Him. If people ask you how you are doing, tell them that you expect the best and describe what you are hoping happens. Make sure to smile when you share where you are going in faith! This is not fake it till you make it, this is SPEAKING order to the chaos. (Genesis 1)
Do you have a testimony to share? Have you ever considered transforming people for Christ through your own coaching or training business? If so, I would love to send you my free START NOW package which helps you begin taking the actions to grow your writing, speaking and coaching in a profitable and influential way!