Learn How To Become Bold And STAY BOLD So You Can Influence Others Authentically!
Note From Becky:
And what if the spiritual gifts God has given you, the talents you currently have, even the dreams in your heart for speaking, coaching, teaching, or writing your own books, can be used to help others become successful?
You see I believe when the scripture says delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart (psalm 37:4) this means we are completely responsible for all the fruit in our life we are currently bearing. We are not victims...even in the most traumatizing things we have endured.
So first, what enables us to delight in God? To tap into the "Joy Of The Lord"? First, it means we have to be intentional with our time and our focus. Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul and mind. That's pretty focused! And as we block time for prayer, mediation and to co-create a vision that will not just benefit ourselves but also others, guess what happens?
He changes our hearts from stone to flesh. He changes our vision from all about me which is full of deceit and corruption to good things that will bless others and glorify Christ.
If this kind of significant life causes excitement for you... you must learn how to make bolder, more risky decisions. You have to develop some mental toughness and get out there in a bigger way. In other words you have to grow in your mental fortitude and SKILL level so that you are prepared for God to use you to transform others. It's not very kingdom attractive when we see people who profess to love and know God, make fear-based decisions. Or worse watch them self-sabotage themselves over and over because they don't have anyone in their life to model to liberty to them in a practical way.
Why do people sky-dive tandem with an instructor? I can tell you why I hired someone to sky-dive with me... Because I was not confident about my ability to do it right! I wanted to overcome my fear of heights but needed someone to PULL ME out the door!
Learning to walk in faith and let go of who you used to be is just like jumping out of a plane at 3,000 ft. It can be terrifying and yet exhilarating when your feet touch the ground. This is why it's great to have a mentor while you're still learning to live a bold life. And it's wonderful to work towards that in a loving community of faith-filled people.
The embracing of boldness is what separates the lukewarm Christian from the person who walks in a demonstration of power. Boldness is what makes people say: You changed my life by what you said or did.
It’s the great leap forward into being able to pick up the cross and actually follow Christ into the unknown. Whether you want to start a small group or launch a world wide transformational business, you have to be able to risk comfort and security. We can't become leaders without risk.
Galatians 5:22 ~ But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. It’s the absolute minimum requirement for embracing the will of God in your life.
Boldness is the TREE in which the fruit of the spirit hangs on! There’s very little that God can’t do with you once you make the choice to become bold.
Accepting that you’re completely responsible for your own experiences with God and realizing no pastor, no spouse or no circumstance can limit your power with God is the beginning of everyone’s spiritual calling. And since all transformation we are able to give others is a matter of our own daily prayer and leadership habits, if people get into the habit of choosing fear, doubt and unbelief over boldness, the get into the habit of diluting their ability to experience breakthrough.
The more you talk about what God has spoken to you without executing on it, the more respect you lose from those around you. Pretty soon people lose the desire to invest financially or relationally in what you are doing because you are not producing results.
This is why we developed the Bold Influencer track. For $29.95 a month, you can learn how to become bold and stay bold in a community long enough for your new identity to solidify. If you want to keep growing your influence and launch a ministry or business coaching and mentoring others, we can support you on your journey.
When you feel ready, you can keep progressing through our programs at a pace that is right for you. I create each track affordably for the level of mastery you want to challenge yourself with and can complete. When you finish your track, you have lifetime access to it. Here's the next track up from this program so you can see what is ready for you next at a higher altitude. You can also read here what previous clients have said about Becky's coaching.
Here's what this track will help you produce in your life:
1. In everything you learn and then execute on, it will be because you are thinking of how your actions will impact others not your own comfort level.
2. It will help you remember WHO YOU ARE IN CHRIST during transition, stress and sudden trauma in your life. Not learning how to process pain correctly is the number one reason leaders sabotage themselves.
3. You will learn how to take action alone regardless of who get's on board with you. HUGE FOR WOMEN who struggle with rejection, lack of financial provision or the fear of what people think.
4. You will be willing to make a fool out of yourself obeying God rather then not doing what you feel led to do.
5. It will help you become consistent and confident.
6. It will be a foundation that you can use over and over again if you don't want to go further in my Leadership Track or my Business track.
7. You will learn how to have fun without guilt.
8. Say no to requests on your time (even understand when to say yes or when to say no)
9. You will learn how to recognize demonic oppression and deal with it without fear of repercussion.
10. You will learn how to pioneer into a new identity.
11. You will learn how to lead small groups.
12. How to feel afraid and still take faithful actions.
13. You will learn how to identify shame-based thinking and let go of it.
14. You will learn how to be consistent in your leadership so you don't go backwards and cycle in self-sabotage.
15. Best of all you will learn how to move to a different place within yourself instead of always looking outside for change. Like new coaches, new churches, new friends, new jobs.
In addition the moment you sign up you will receive:
- A Unique Prayer Guide for those who feel weak in heart from relational, emotional physical traumas. It will activate your faith and give you the next step you need.
- Instant Access to your first week's lesson and private Facebook group where you will have the opportunity to share your work if you want feedback.
Week 2 we are going to send you another complimentary gift:
- An Invitation to our once a month team prayer call.
- You will also receive 4 Phases of Spiritual Warfare on PDF.
Sign up now and you won't be billed for a week!