Have you been wondering how some people make money life coaching and others don’t? In this week’s FREE TRAINING I explain to you why some people can’t get traction with their business. People happily pay for what they value and what they need so it is important you discover who really you can stay in business long-term serving.
The truth is 42% of start ups fail just because they don’t assess the market need before they begin. I love to hear my clients tell me they feel led of the Lord to launch a coaching business but the truth is, even Rick Warren did market research before launching Saddleback church. (Like 6 months worth)
You have to ask yourself this question: Are the people I want to help receive transformation in a place emotionally where they will GLADLY invest money in my fee’s. If not, you can coach but you won’t be able to really keep a pipe-line filled with enough of these clients for you to stay profitable.
Now, here’s the challenge a lot of new to marketing coaches have. They want to choose for other people what they think is valuable for them and not just work with them on solving their current pain.
This takes you thinking about the area’s of your life you have genuine confidence in (because you overcame it through Christ) and also what the majority of people want to solve at any given time. For example, let’s look at what people want to solve at the beginning of every year. Read this article about the top 9 things to know about the diet industry just so you can see where people’s mindsets are moving to since this is 71% of what Americans want every year!
- Diet or eat healthier (71 percent)
- Exercise more (65 percent)
- Lose weight (54 percent)
- Save more and spend less (32 percent)
- Learn a new skill or hobby (26 percent)
- Quit smoking (21 percent)
- Read more (17 percent)
So, here are more questions to ask yourself as you grow your leadership and consider launching a business coaching.
1. Do I understand how to recognize what clients will invest in my coaching or which one’s honestly I need to have something free going on to help them take the next step? If you are stumped here, you could attend my Mindset Retreat or you could sign up for either the Leadership or Business Training as both these programs include in depth training on how to recognize where to lean your coaching niche. People do go from free to fee all the time with me but I have a process in place for this to occur authentically. If you don’t, I offer a very disciplined, homework required to stay in, free group that will help you become a bold influencer step-by-step.
2. Can I discern whether I need to partner with some counselors or can I market my coaching niche directly to my ideal client? In today’s video I break down for you some basic’s of where you can begin to discerning whether you need to send your client to a counselor or if they have what it takes to for coaching. Watch that here.
3. Am I willing to start leading a small group right now and begin to do market research? This is something I recommend to everyone who wants to grow in their ability to make disciples as well as fine tune their ability to cause people to take action. During this time I recommend you write down all your participants reason’s they joined your group, (pain problem) what specific life challenges they had during your sessions and what exact results did you help them achieve. Write all this down because as you become more serious about or your ready to launch your business or grow your ministry, you can use this information to identify your boldest identity zones of coaching and also the kind of people that are being attracted to you effortlessly. You will also want to get very specific testimonials from these individuals.
Feel like you’re dealing with some spiritual warfare as you pursue your dream to coach and speak? Let me send you 4 Phases of Spiritual Warfare free for a limited time or you can buy the soft cover book on Amazon.
Love, Bec:) FAITH FORWARD!